Golf Swing Plane Trainer
Golf Swing Plane Trainer – Product Description
“Maintaining an “on-plane”, powerful golf swing can be achieved by using the Perfect Release Golf Swing Plane Trainer. You will have stronger, more powerful golf muscles!”
Mike Pedersen, Power Golf Swing Biomechanic Coach
Improve Golf Swing Plane With Perfect Release Training Tool – Watch Video
The Features of The Swing Plane Training Aid
- Armband fits comfortably on your arm, and will last a long time.
- The stretch cord gives you a real swing aid visually to promote the correct swing plane.
- Attach it to any club in your bag easily.
- Adjustment in a matter of seconds.
- Take it anywhere as it weighs just ounces.
- Use it on the range, at home, in your office, and take it on the road with you.
- Make full swings and hit balls with this for instant feel and feedback.
- Excellent for short game practice (pitching and chipping).
Most effective aid...
I have been teaching for 18 years now and improper swing plane is one of the biggest culprits to mishits. The swing plane trainer is the most effective aid I have ever used with students to get them to quickly feel the proper swing plane and release of the club, while hitting balls. It gives instantaneous feedback for quicker learning.
Fixed my slice!
I read your webpage and watched the video and was convinced. I'm swinging on plane, and not hitting a slice anymore. Was kind of confused as you say it's a "plane trainer" and when I got it, it said Perfect Release. Either way, I'm glad I came across your website.
No more thin shots!
Was tired of hitting thin shots, and my pro told me I was not on plane coming down, so I would come up from a steep downswing, hitting it thin. After using the trainer, I am compressing the ball, and even taking a divot.
Hitting a draw for first time
I have been a blocker of the ball (to the right) my whole golf life. Have tried many training aids to fix it with no success, until your plane trainer. Not only is my block gone, but occasionally I hit a draw! I've never hit a draw.
Plowing through the ball
I have been aware of my swing be off kilter, but didn't know how to fix it. I read a couple of your articles and found this trainer. I didn't know if it would work or not, but low and behold, I'm hitting it so much better. Glad I got it!